Giving an exact price here would defeat the point of creating bespoke logo designs
for our clients. As every project is unique, we can’t put a set price on our logo design service.
Each logo is specially crafted to meet the business needs and goals of the individual client, which means better long-term results
. To receive a quote
for your logo design project, contact us and we’ll book a discovery session to figure out exactly what you need.
You’re usually looking at around two weeks from start to finish for the entire logo design project. Of course, there are a few factors to consider here, such as how quickly you provide feedback, and how busy we are at the time. If our workload is particularly heavy, we’ll let you know before you pay anything so you’re kept in the loop.
At the initial presentation stage, we’ll send you three logo concepts
to consider. Each logo will be designed to meet your company’s objectives, as outlined in the discovery session
at the start of the project. We’ll then benchmark each logo against the initial brief to see which one best fits the bill.
Once we’ve narrowed down the designs to a single frontrunner, we’ll go away and refine it further, taking on board your comments and suggestions to guide the revisions. This will leave you with one final logo design
for your brand. Once final payment has been received, we’ll send you the finished logo files and pass over copyright ownership.
We use the insights gained from the discovery session
to fuel your logo designs
, so it’s important to make sure you share as much information as you can about what you want, and what you’re looking to achieve.
When we present the initial logo concepts, we’ll explain to you why each one meets the objectives of your overall brand strategy
and business goals, so you know why we’ve made each decision. From creating a certain visual tone to appealing to your ideal customer, there are lots of ways for your logo to support your business strategy.
It’s important to bear in mind that a logo that functions well might not necessarily be something that’s to your personal taste. Although we want you to love your logo, it’s more important that your target audience loves it
, and that’s where our main focus will be.
At the start of the logo design process
, we’ll ask for a payment of 50% of the total project price. In the unlikely event that you don’t like the final versions of any of the logo designs, you won’t need to pay the final amount.
Logo Design - Final Files
When your logo is complete, we’ll send you a zip folder containing your new logo in all industry standard file formats and colour profiles, so you can use them in both print and digital applications.
Included in your zip folder will be:
- JPEG - Small file size, perfect for applications such as email signatures.
- PNG - Lossless compression and transparency supported. Perfect choice for digital and web applications.
- PDF - Universally recognised vector file format. Useful for redistribution.
- EPS - Editable, scalable and transparent, this versatile format is perfect for any application, especially print.
- SVG - Editable, scalable and very small file size. Perfect for web and logo animation.
- AI - Adobe Illustrator file is the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with other designers.
- CMYK - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any print materials.
- RGB - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any on screen applications.
- PMS - Full colour logo. Highest degree of accuracy for precision printing.
- Positive Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in full positive colour profile, for use on light backgrounds.
- Negative Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in a negative colour profile. Inverse colours (predominantly white) for use on dark backgrounds.
- Black Silhouette - A pure black version of your logo is provided, ideal for use on black and white or single colour documents.
- White Silhouette - An all white version of your logo is provided. Perfect for use over full colour, patterned or photographic backgrounds.
Logo Style Guide
We’ll send you a fully branded logo style guide detailing how to use your new identity system. This is perfect for use by your internal team, and can be distributed to external design agencies to keep your branding consistent across all platforms.
Logo Usage Document
We’ll also provide you with a logo usage document to guide you through the different file formats and colour profiles provided. This will help you to make sure the right version of your logo is used at all times, presenting a professional image wherever your brand is seen.
We welcome your feedback throughout the design process
, guiding us in the right direction so we can make sure you love the finished product. Explaining what you do and don’t like can be hard to put into words, but the more detailed your input, the better the end result will be.
Once your logo has been finalised and paid for, we’re happy to make further changes for you, but they will be chargeable at an agreed hourly rate
. Simple amends can be made in an hour, while any complex design changes will take longer to complete and will therefore cost more. To avoid any additional charges, we recommend providing detailed feedback throughout the design process.
Red Kite owns the copyright while the project is ongoing, but once the final payment has been made, copyright will transfer to you
. We only reserve the right to include your logo in our design portfolio
Animated logos are a great addition to digital applications like social media posts and websites, and can help you to stand out.
As standard, we design our logos with simplicity and versatility at their core, which means they usually take well to being animated. We work closely with a third party partner when it comes to logo animation, to ensure the best outcomes for our clients.
* Please be aware that logo animation is an additional service outside the scope of standard logo design and will incur an additional cost.
We’re a branding and graphic design agency, so we do everything you’d usually expect from these services.
We love a good logo, but they work best as an individual element in a larger brand strategy. Red Kite’s designers can develop a complete brand identity for you from scratch, create graphic assets for digital use, and produce printed media for your business.
Our branding and graphic design services include:
- Corporate stationery design (business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips, envelopes etc)
- Document design (invoices, pdfs, presentations, pitch decks, proposals etc)
- Marketing collateral (promotional flyers, brochures, ebooks, posters etc)
- Social media branding (profile images, banners, ads, templates, quotes etc)
- Other print materials (menus, stickers, badges, pull-up banners etc)
- Anything your brand touches!
* Some projects require collaboration with 3rd party partners.
Adelaide is just one of the cities that we offer logo design and brand identity services to. In fact, our flexible approach means that we can support businesses all over Australia, and even abroad
. If you’re looking for a branding agency
that offers substance along with the style, you’ve found it in Red Kite.