Because every business is different
, we never put a set price on our logo design service. We take the time to make sure every decision is backed by your business goals, giving you the best results possible.
If you’re interested in finding out how much your unique logo design will cost, contact us
and book your initial design consultation. We’ll find out exactly what you do and don’t need, and price the project accordingly.
We start with three initial logo concepts
, designed to meet your company’s objectives as outlined in our discovery session. Together with you, we’ll benchmark these against the brief and any business goals outlined at the start of the project.
will then leave us with a single idea
, which we will refine and finalise into your brand-new logo. Once we receive final payment for the project, we’ll send you all the logo files and pass copyright ownership to you.
We base our logo designs on the answers that you provide at the start of the project
. To make sure you get the best results every step of the way, we recommend that you give us as much information as you can about exactly what you’re looking for, and what you hope to achieve throughout the logo design process
When we present the initial logo concepts to you, we’ll walk you through the reasons behind each design decision, and how they help you to achieve your business goals. From appealing to your target audience to highlighting an area of expertise, there are many ways that a logo can help to identify your brand.
It’s often important to remember that a logo should be designed for your target audience
, not for your business. If you don’t personally like a logo design, that doesn’t necessarily mean that it won’t perform well. We want you to love your logo, but, even more importantly, we want to provide you with something that gets results.
When we take on your project, we’ll ask for a payment of 50% of the total cost up front. In the unlikely event that you still dislike all the logo designs
after the final revisions, we won’t ask you to pay the final balance.
Logo Design - Final Files
Once we’ve wrapped up your logo design project, we’ll send you a zip file with your new logo in all the industry standard file formats and colour profiles you’ll need for print and digital use.
Included in your zip folder will be:
- JPEG - Small file size, perfect for applications such as email signatures.
- PNG - Lossless compression and transparency supported. Perfect choice for digital and web applications.
- PDF - Universally recognised vector file format. Useful for redistribution.
- EPS - Editable, scalable and transparent, this versatile format is perfect for any application, especially print.
- SVG - Editable, scalable and very small file size. Perfect for web and logo animation.
- AI - Adobe Illustrator file is the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with other designers.
- CMYK - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any print materials.
- RGB - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any on screen applications.
- PMS - Full colour logo. Highest degree of accuracy for precision printing.
- Positive Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in full positive colour profile, for use on light backgrounds.
- Negative Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in a negative colour profile. Inverse colours (predominantly white) for use on dark backgrounds.
- Black Silhouette - A pure black version of your logo is provided, ideal for use on black and white or single colour documents.
- White Silhouette - An all white version of your logo is provided. Perfect for use over full colour, patterned or photographic backgrounds.
Brand Style Guide
You will receive a logo style guide, detailing how to use your new identity system. As well as helping your internal teams to ensure brand consistency across all channels, this guide is ideal for distribution to external design agencies.
Logo Usage Document
You will also receive a logo usage document, providing a detailed description of the different types of logo we’ve sent you. This document will explain which version to use where, and why, helping you to make sure your logo always looks the way it’s supposed to!
We welcome your feedback throughout the logo project. In fact, it’s a really important part of the design process
. By letting us know what you do and don’t like, we can make changes and come up with a solution that you’re happy with.
Once your logo is signed off and paid for, however, any design changes will be billable at an agreed hourly rate
. Several small revisions can be made in an hour, while more complex changes will be more time consuming and thus more expensive.
Red Kite owns the copyright throughout the project. Once you’ve signed off the final design and made the final payment, full copyright ownership of your logo will be transferred to you
. We only reserve the right to show off your logo in our design portfolio
We do! While your logo is an extremely important part of creating a brand, it's just the tip of the iceberg.
Red Kite provides complete branding and graphic design services to build your business, including:
- Corporate stationery design (business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips, envelopes etc)
- Document design (invoices, pdfs, presentations, pitch decks, proposals etc)
- Marketing collateral (promotional flyers, brochures, ebooks, posters etc)
- Social media branding (profile images, banners, ads, templates, quotes etc)
- Other print materials (menus, stickers, badges, pull-up banners etc)
- Anything your brand touches!
* Some projects require collaboration with 3rd party partners.
We’re proud to support businesses in Perth, offering expert brand identity and strategy services
to build the local economy and community.
Thanks to our flexible approach and the wonders of the internet, we’re able to support businesses all over Australia—and even globally
If you’re looking for a branding agency to take your business to the next level, give us a call today