Logo design is a completely bespoke service, so it doesn’t come at a set price—and anyone offering a set price for logo design is probably not going to deliver the strategic results you can expect from Red Kite. We tailor every aspect of your logo design project to your specific needs, goals and unique identity to make sure we get to the heart of your brand.
If you’re interested in getting a quote, get in touch with our team to arrange your initial consultation, where we’ll sit down with you to figure everything out. Once we know exactly what you need and how we can achieve it for you, we’ll quote for your bespoke project.
At the initial concept stage, we’ll present you with three ideas
designed to meet your company’s objectives. We use the details uncovered during your initial consultation to fuel the logo designs
. The next step is benchmarking these logos against our brief and any goals set at the beginning of the project.
We’ll then work with you to choose the strongest idea from the three initial concepts, which we’ll refine and finalise. This will leave you with one logo design at the end of the process
. Once it’s been signed off and any final payments received, we’ll send the final logo files and copyright ownership of the design will pass to you.
We base your logo designs
on the information gathered from your discovery session
, so the more we get out of this discussion, the better your logo designs will be. By being open and precise about what you’re looking to achieve for your business, you’ll help us to create strong foundations for your logo design.
At the presentation stage, we’ll explain the rationale behind every decision, and how the designs will help you to achieve your business goals
. Every design we create is backed by strategy, helping you to stand out from the competition and attract your target audience.
While it’s easy to say you do or don’t like a draft, it’s important to remember that a logo is more than just an image
; it’s a functional piece of design. A logo that you don’t personally like might still be the right choice to engage with your audience. Of course, we want you to love your logo, but sometimes the needs of your business outweigh personal opinion.
At the start of your project, we’ll take a 50% deposit for the work. In the unlikely event that you don’t like any of your logos at the end of the process
, we won’t ask you to pay the balance.
Logo Design - Final Files
At the end of the project you will receive a zip folder containing your new logo in all industry standard file formats and colour profiles, ready for use across everything from print to digital.
Included in your zip folder will be:
- JPEG - Small file size, perfect for applications such as email signatures.
- PNG - Lossless compression and transparency supported. Perfect choice for digital and web applications.
- PDF - Universally recognised vector file format. Useful for redistribution.
- EPS - Editable, scalable and transparent, this versatile format is perfect for any application, especially print.
- SVG - Editable, scalable and very small file size. Perfect for web and logo animation.
- AI - Adobe Illustrator file is the industry standard for easy editing and sharing with other designers.
- CMYK - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any print materials.
- RGB - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any on screen applications.
- PMS - Full colour logo. Highest degree of accuracy for precision printing.
- Positive Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in full positive colour profile, for use on light backgrounds.
- Negative Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in a negative colour profile. Inverse colours (predominantly white) for use on dark backgrounds.
- Black Silhouette - A pure black version of your logo is provided, ideal for use on black and white or single colour documents.
- White Silhouette - An all white version of your logo is provided. Perfect for use over full colour, patterned or photographic backgrounds.
Logo Style Guide
Your logo style guide shows anyone inside or outside your organisation exactly how to use your logo. This helps to preserve its design and make sure your brand is properly represented across all touchpoints.
Logo Usage Document
You will also receive a detailed logo usage document, offering detailed descriptions of how and when to use the different formats and colour profiles provided. This will allow you to make sure your logo always looks great, no matter where it’s used.
Any changes or suggestions throughout the design process
are welcome—and encouraged! We want you to be happy, so speak up and let us know exactly what you’re thinking so we can make changes accordingly while we work to finalise your logo concept.
Once the logo design process is complete and final payment has been made, any additional changes that you wish to make will be charged at an agreed hourly rate
. Any extra charges will be based on the time taken to make the amends. While one hour is usually plenty of time for several small revisions, complex changes will take longer.
Full copyright ownership will transfer to you
once the final logo design has been signed off and any outstanding payments have been received. We only reserve the right to use the logo as part of our portfolio
to show people an example of what we can create for them.
We do everything you need to create a complete brand identity.
Red Kite’s branding experts are on hand to provide graphic design, brand strategy and digital media support, helping you to develop a comprehensive identity for your brand.
Our services include:
- Corporate stationery design (business cards, letterheads, with compliments slips, envelopes etc)
- Document design (invoices, pdfs, presentations, pitch decks, proposals etc)
- Marketing collateral (promotional flyers, brochures, ebooks, posters etc)
- Social media branding (profile images, banners, ads, templates, quotes etc)
- Other print materials (menus, stickers, badges, pull-up banners etc)
- Anything your brand touches!
* Some projects require collaboration with 3rd party partners.
As an Australian-based branding agency
, we love to support local businesses. Thanks to our flexible approach to working, we can offer our expert brand identity and strategy services to Sydney and beyond
. We even work with clients overseas