From start to finish we usually allow approximately two weeks to complete a logo design
project in its entirety. This timeframe can occasionally vary slightly depending on our workload, which we will notify you of at the beginning of the process
, and discuss before any payments are made. The 2 week turnaround is also dependent on response times, and the number of additional changes requested to the final design.
When logo designs
are presented to you there will be three initial concepts
which we believe meet your companies objectives. These concepts are created through a thorough and meticulous design process
using the information provided in your initial interview. Each logo idea is then benchmarked against our brief and any goals set at the beginning of the project.
After working with you to select the strongest idea from these three, we will refine and finalise this concept, leaving you with one final logo design
at the end of the process. After final payment has been received, your new logo files will be sent to you, passing copyright ownership of this final design.
The logo designs
that we create for you are based on the answers we receive in the interview phase
at the beginning of the process
. It is important to divulge as much information as you can to give us a clear picture of your company, its objectives and the requirements of the logo we are creating.
When we present our initial concepts we will provide rationale
on how we arrived at those ideas, and explain why it is we think they would work for your business. Our decisions are carefully considered and based on what we think will appeal to your target audience, and help you stand out from the competition.
A logo is a functional piece of design, and doesn't always need to be liked by you personally, but should instead perform for your business
. We will work with you to create a symbol that achieves the objectives agreed upon
at the outset of the project, and include any specific requests you have made us aware of.
At the beginning of the process we ask that 50% payment is made. In the unlikely event that you still dislike the all of the logo designs
after revisions are made, you do not need to pay the final amount.
Logo Design - Final Files
At the end of the project you will receive a zip folder containing your new logo in all industry standard file formats and colour profiles, ready for use across everything from print to digital.
Included in your zip folder will be:
- JPEG - Small file size, perfect for applications such as email signatures.
- PNG - Lossless compression and transparency supported. Perfect choice for digital and web applications.
- PDF - Universally recognised vector file format. Useful for redistribution.
- EPS - Editable, scalable and transparent, this versatile format is perfect for any application, especially print.
- CMYK - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any print materials.
- RGB - Full colour logo. Industry standard for any on screen applications.
- Positive Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in full positive colour profile, for use on light backgrounds.
- Negative Colour Profile - CMYK & RGB versions of your logo in a negative colour profile. Inverse colours (predominantly white) for use on dark backgrounds.
- Black Silhouette - A pure black version of your logo is provided, ideal for use on black and white or single colour documents.
- White Silhouette - An all white version of your logo is provided. Perfect for use over full colour, patterned or photographic backgrounds.
Logo Style Guide
You will receive a full logo style guide branded for your business. This contains the details of your new identity system for use internally, or to distribute to external design agencies in the future. This helps maintain brand consistency wherever your logo is used.
Logo Usage Document
You will also receive a logo usage guide with a more detailed description of the different file formats and colour profiles provided. Using this will help ensure you select the right file for the right application, ensuring your logo is always looking its very best!
If at any point during
the design process
you feel like you would like to make changes to one of the concepts, just let us know, and we will work with you to come up with a solution that you are happy with. This also applies when we are working to finalise your chosen concept.After
the process is complete, final payment has been made, and final files have been transferred, you may still make changes to your logo design. This however will be charged at an agreed hourly rate
(one hour is usually a reasonable timeframe for several small revisions to be made, however can vary depending on the complexity of the design).
When the final logo design
has been signed off, and the last payment has been received, full copyright ownership of your logo will be transferred to you
. We only reserve the right to show the logo as part of our portfolio